Thursday, March 18, 2010

Maybe I'll eat mice

Yo! This is me Marvin. That darned dog Ralph has been stealing my delicious Purina One Salmon & Tuna Catfood that Mom just bought for me! I bit his ear but he still won't stop doing that.

The boy, Ben, saw him eating from my fish shaped dish yesterday even though he had his own food. I hope he tells Mom. I'm going out hunting today. It's nice outside so maybe I'll eat some mice heads. They are the best. I save the rest of the bodies for Mom and Dad. I know they like them because I left some for them last week and they took them away with them when they left.

I am a great hunter!

1 comment:

  1. How thoughtful Marvin is about the mice. Woody used to leave us presents like those and one Christmas Eve he had 4 little dead mice lined up neatly on the deck -- clearly he had done his Christmas shopping! Boy was he proud of them!

    ReplyDelete